Economy Allergy Box Spring Cover
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites
Get Complete Protection Against Dust Mite Allergens and Bed Bugs… at a Surprisingly Affordable Price
The BedCare Economy Box Spring Allergy Cover is perfect for kids' beds, dorm rooms, and families wanting protection against bed bugs and dust mite allergens.
Looking for an affordable option for complete protection against dust mites and bed bugs? Then look no further than the BedCare™ Economy Zippered Box Spring Cover.
These zippered box spring covers will minimize exposure to dust mites, thereby reducing or eliminating any allergic symptoms you or your kids are currently experiencing. As an added bonus, the BedCare™ Economy Zippered Box Spring Cover also protects against bed bugs and is comfortable and durable.
More Benefits of the BedCare™ Economy Zippered Box Spring Cover:
- Eliminates exposure to dust mites and other allergens – a big plus for allergy sufferers! Sleep more deeply, breathe more freely, and feel better when you wake up.
- Made with a non-woven, tri-laminate fabric that is both durable and breathable.
- Tested by independent labs and proven to block bed bugs and their eggs from passing through the box spring cover.
- Available in a variety of sizes, from Twin to California King.
- Every Economy box spring allergy cover is hand-inspected and comes with a 10-Year Warranty.
- Includes our BugShield® 2-Part System. (More details below.)
Allergic to Dust Mites? Here's How to Tell…
People are not actually allergic to dust mites… rather, they are allergic to the feces left behind by dust mites. Box Springs are a breeding ground for dust mites. As they eat dead skin cells, they leave waste behind. You can't see it, but you can breathe it. You and your family could be quite allergic to dust mite waste matter. Symptoms may include: Night-time congestion, waking up with a stuffed nose even when you're not sick, and wheezing and/or difficulty breathing.
The BugShield® Two-Part System
There are two parts to the BugShield® system: the Zipper-Lock and the Bug Blocker.
The BugShield® Zipper-Lock is an auto-locking zipper that locks the zipper slide in place so that it will NOT backtrack to leave small openings that bed bugs could sneak through. The zipper cannot accidentally open. To open the zipper, the zipper tab must be pulled.
The BugShield® Bug Blocker is an added barrier that closes the last inch or so of the zipper from below to create a fabric shield under the zipper closure to doubly ensure that bed bugs will not be able to get in or out of the protective cover.
All of our BedCare™ protective cover fabrics have been tested by an independent lab and the results show that bed bugs cannot pass through or bite through these fabrics. Bed bug eggs cannot pass through the fabric or zipper either. Therefore bed bugs outside the protective cover cannot get through to your mattress and box spring to hide or lay eggs, and any bed bugs inside the protective cover cannot get out to re-infest your home. By covering your bedding with zippered bed-bug-proof covers, you are protecting the investment you have made in your mattress and box spring, pillows, and comforter because you will never need to dispose of them due to bed bugs.
Care Instructions for BedCare Economy Box Spring Encasings:
- Surface may be vacuumed monthly to remove allergens and dust that may have settled out of the air or may be very lightly sprayed with an anti-allergen product. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- Wash only if necessary. Close the zipper and machine wash separately in COLD water. If you are an allergy sufferer, we recommend using all-temperature AllerTech® Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers.
- Line or hang dry (or air dry with NO heat if you must use a dryer).
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.