Classic Low Profile Box Spring Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites
The BedCare™ Classic dust mite and mold-impermeable allergen box spring cover is made of a lightweight polyester knit fabric bonded to an ultra-thin, allergen-proof ComforTech polyurethane membrane that makes this a waterproof low-profile box spring encasing as well. Zipping your box spring into the BedCare™ Classic protective cover provides total protection from allergens and bed bugs on all sides with no gaps or openings. Fits low profile box springs 5-7" deep. Machine washable and dryable. Lifetime Warranty
Why BedCare™ Classic?
BedCare Classic is our most popular non-cotton fabric. Highlights include:
- 100% stretch polyester joined to an ultra-thin urethane membrane for high-level allergen and waterproof protection.
- Circular poly knit fabric is soft and cool to the touch with the look and feel of satin.
- No crinkling or noise while you sleep.
- No shrinkage, even in hot water wash.
- No latex
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Includes our BugShield® Two-Part System
The BugShield® Two-Part System
There are two parts to the BugShield® system: the Zipper-Lock and the Bug Blocker.
The BugShield® Zipper-Lock is an auto-locking zipper that locks the zipper slide in place so that it will NOT backtrack to leave small openings that bed bugs could sneak through. The zipper cannot accidentally open. To open the zipper, the zipper tab must be pulled.
The BugShield® Bug Blocker is an added barrier that closes the last inch or so of the zipper from below to create a fabric shield under the zipper closure to doubly ensure that bed bugs will not be able to get in or out of the encasing.
While most sewing manufacturers are going "off shore," we proudly make all of our allergen covers in the USA. Skilled craftsmen take care in making each BedCare™ dust mite box spring cover as it is important to your health, a job they take very seriously. Each protective cover is also individually hand inspected throughout fabrication to maintain top quality. We make our BedCare™ Classic low profile box spring covers to last a lifetime.
Care Instructions for BedCare Classic Box Spring Encasings:
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the mattress encasing once or twice a year in HOT water, or consider using all-temperature AllerTech® Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers.
- Line or hang dry. Dry on air-dry setting only if using a dryer.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Note: Using bleach or drying at high temperatures will diminish the waterproof properties of this box spring encasing and cause the ComforTech™ polyurethane membrane to separate from the outer fabric.
Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, do not allow babies or children to play with or in this encasing before it is installed on a box spring as the ComforTech™ Inner Lining is not breathable and could block nose and mouth and prevent breathing. This encasing is not a toy.