Whirlpool Compatible Charcoal Pre–Filters for AP450 (2-Pack)
Whirlpool Compatible 8171434K Charcoal Pre-Filters, 2-Pack (also compares to previous Whirlpool 8171434 and 1183063 pre-filters). Pre-cut to replace the pre-filter that comes in Whirlpool Whispure AP300, AP350, AP450, AP510, APR451 and APR452 air purifiers. Activated charcoal pre-filter reduces odors and captures large airborne particles before they reach the HEPA filter. Each pre-filter lasts for up to 3 months. Package contains two (2) Charcoal Pre-Filters.
Works with Models:
Whirlpool Whispure AP3003VK, AP35030H, AP45030H, AP45030K, AP45030R, AP45030S, AP4503VK, AP51030H, AP51030K, AP51030L, AP51030R, AP51030S, APR45130L, and APR45230L Air Purifiers. Also fits all legacy models AP300, AP350, AP450, AP510, APR451 and APR452.
Whirlpool Compatible 8171434K Charcoal Pre-Filters (2-Pack) are pre-cut to replace the pre-filter that comes in Whirlpool Whispure™ AP300, AP350, AP450, AP510, APR451 and APR452 air purifiers. Can also be used to replace Whirlpool's previous 8171434 and 1183063 pre-filters. Activated charcoal pre-filter reduces odors and captures larger airborne particles before they reach the HEPA filter. Change pre-filter every 3 months, depending on use. Package contains two (2) Pre-Filters – a 6-month supply!
- Compatible filter replacement for Whirlpool's 8171434K, and previous 8171434 and 1183063 pre-filters
- Captures odors and large airborne particles to clean air and prolong life of HEPA filter
- Replace pre-filter every three (3) months, depending on use
- Fits Whirlpool Whispure™ models:
- AP45030K, AP51030K, and APR45130L, plus older models AP3003VK, AP35030H, AP45030H, AP45030R, AP45030S, AP4503VK, AP51030H, AP51030L, AP51030R, AP51030S, and APR45230L
- Fits all legacy models AP300, AP350, AP450, AP510, APR451, and APR452
- Two (2) pre-filters in package for up to 6-month supply
Please see Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on changing the pre-filter.
- Replace the pre-filter approximately once every 3 months.
- The pre-filter captures large airborne particles that enter the air purifier:
- Therefore, it is helpful to keep track of filter replacements for your records, as following this important maintenance schedule will help preserve the life of your air purifier.
- One way to tell it's time to replace the pre-filter is by its color. Pre-filters are almost black to begin with, and turn a light gray color when they need to be changed.
NOTE: Do NOT immerse the pre-filter in water - it is NOT washable.
Whirlpool Whispure™ Air Purifiers
Please click below on the model number of your Whirlpool Whispure™ air purifier to view its Use & Care Guide:
We apologize, but we do not have Use & Care Guides for Whirlpool models APR45230L and AP51030H.