Elegance Allergy White Comforter Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites
BedCare Elegance white allergy comforter covers are for those who want the best in allergen protection in a comforter encasement with meticulous constructions details. BedCare Elegance starts with our smallest pore-size fabric (2.1 microns) to give you top-of-the-line protection against bed bugs and allergens as small as cat dander.
BedCare Elegance offers enhanced construction and first-rate sewing details, beginning with covered zippers and interior fabric flaps for added protection. We precisely cut, piece and sew these comforter encasements using state-of-the-art machinery and the finest threads. We finish with bound, reinforced seams throughout, combining to give you a handsome and finished look. You pay a little more for BedCare Elegance, but zipping your comforter into this encasement completely safeguards you with the best allergen protection anywhere, plus provides a touch of elegance to your bed. Machine wash and dry. Lifetime Warranty.
Why BedCare Elegance?
BedCare Elegance is our top-of-the line non-cotton fabric. Highlights include:
- Premium-quality, cool and breathable 100% polyester microfiber cover for first-rate allergen protection and a finished look
- Mean pore size of just 2.1 microns, ranking BedCare Elegance as tops in the industry for allergen protection
- High-performing fabric with added construction details for the best in beauty and function
- Extra care in design and construction for a perfect fit, even after repeated washings
- No Latex
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Includes our BugShield® Two-Part System
The BugShield® Two-Part System
There are two parts to the BugShield® system: the Zipper-Lock and the Bug Blocker.
The BugShield® Zipper-Lock is an auto-locking zipper that locks the zipper slide in place so that it will NOT backtrack to leave small openings that bed bugs could sneak through. The zipper cannot accidentally open. To open the zipper, the zipper tab must be pulled.
The BugShield® Bug Blocker is an added barrier that closes the last inch or so of the zipper from below to create a fabric shield under the zipper closure to doubly ensure that bed bugs will not be able to get in or out of the encasing.
While most sewing manufacturers are going "off shore," we proudly make all of our allergen covers in the USA. Skilled American craftsmen and women know that the care they take in making each comforter cover is important to your health, a job they take very seriously. Each encasing is also individually hand inspected throughout fabrication to maintain top quality. We make our BedCare Elegance allergy comforter covers to last a lifetime.
Care Instructions for BedCare Elegance Comforter Encasings:
- If you do not add a decorative duvet cover, then vacuum the entire surface of the BedCare Elegance comforter encasing every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have gotten on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the mattress encasing once or twice a year in HOT water, or consider using all-temperature AllerTech® Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers.
- Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.