BedCare™ Classic Fitted Allergy Travel Mattress Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites
Now here’s an easy and convenient way to protect yourself from allergens in mattresses you sleep on while traveling. Since we never know what’s lurking in a hotel mattress (we can only imagine), we’ve designed an easy way to seal it with our new BedCare™ Classic Fitted Allergy Mattress Covers for travel. Waterproof, allergen proof, and made from the same great fabric as our BedCare™ Classic encasings, the Fitted Travel Mattress Protector has a soft, satin-like surface that stretches as you move for a comfortable night's sleep. Machine washable and dryable. Lifetime Warranty.
Why BedCare™ Classic Fitted Allergy Mattress Protector?
BedCare™ Classic is our most popular non-cotton fabric. Highlights include:
- 100% stretch polyester knit fabric joined to an ultra-thin polyurethane membrane for high-level allergen and waterproof protection
- Circular poly knit fabric is soft and cool to the touch with the look and feel of satin
- Elastic corners make it very easy to install and remove
- No crinkling or noise, and no shrinkage when washed
- Fits most mattresses up to 15" deep
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
While most sewing manufacturers are going "off shore," each of our allergy mattress protectors is proudly made in the USA. Each and every one is hand inspected to maintain top quality. Our skilled craftsmen know that the care they take in making each mattress protector is important to your health, a job they take very seriously. The BedCare™ Classic fitted mattress protector is made to give you a lifetime of service and satisfaction.
Care Instructions for BedCare™ Classic Fitted Mattress Protectors:
- Wash in hot water, or consider using all-temperature AllerTech® Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers.
- Tumble dry on LOW.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Note: Using bleach or drying at high temperatures will diminish the waterproof properties of this mattress protector and cause the ComforTech™ polyurethane membrane to separate from the outer fabric.