X-Mite Anti-Allergen Carpet Cleaning Treatment 1-lb Bag
This product provides relief from: Dust Mites, Pet Dander
From the makers of ADS™ and ADMS™, Allersearch® X-Mite® Carpet Cleaner reduces dust mite allergen and pet dander in carpets and upholstery – two major triggers of asthma and allergic rhinitis. X-Mite is a two-in-one, moist carpet treatment that cleans carpet and neutralizes allergens without the use of water, for a cleaner, more allergen-free home. The special formula includes tannic acid, a highly effective ingredient for neutralizing the allergens from dust mites, pet dander, molds, and pollens.
For cleaning, X-Mite's tiny sponge-like powdered particles go to work cleaning and refreshing your carpet. No water, shampoo or steam required – which can introduce moisture into the carpet and increase dust mite populations. You don’t have to worry about wet carpets or the expense of steam cleaning with X-Mite. This do-it-yourself product makes for a simple, inexpensive dry carpet treatment.
X-Mite comes in a convenient 1-lb dispensing pouch that can treat an average-sized room of approximately 150 square feet. Treatment is simple, and X-Mite is safe for people and pets when applied to the carpet. Not recommended for cotton, silk or oriental carpets.
To obtain optimal treatment benefits, use X-Mite together with Allersearch® ADS™ or ADMS™ Anti-Allergen Carpet Treatment.
- Cleans and Neutralizes Allergens in Carpet & Upholstery in One Step
- Includes tannic acid to neutralize allergens
- Sponge-like powdered particles clean and refresh carpet
- Cleans without water, shampoo or steam
- 1-lb resealable bag treats 150 sq. ft.
- Safe for most types of carpet
- Reapply every 90 days
Benzyl tannate complex in cellulose aqueous slurry with alcohols and polyphenols.
Click here to see the MSDS for Allersearch X-Mite Dry Carpet Cleaner.
Directions for Use:
The 1-lb. bag of X-Mite treats and cleans approximately 150 square feet. For optimum results use in conjunction with Allersearch ADS or ADMS.
- Not for use on cottons, silks or Oriental rugs
- Sprinkle X-Mite evenly onto dry surface to be treated
- Use a clean broom or brush to work the moist powder into the surface
- Allow X-Mite to remain on carpeting for approximately 3 hours for optimum effectiveness
- When dry, remove the dry carpet cleaner by vacuuming, ideally with a HEPA vacuum
- Or by using a new vacuum bag it ensures untreated allergens from the vacuum are not transferred to the just-treated surfaces
- Re-treat carpets and furniture fabrics every 90 days* to maintain deactivation
* More frequent treatment may be required where severe or heavy concentrations of allergens exist.