Damp Check Moisture Absorber
This product provides relief from: Mold & Mildew
Damp Check® Moisture Absorber is an easy, inexpensive way of controlling moisture in your home to create a fresh, healthy environment. Using a basic salt pellet formula, Damp Check absorbs water from air 24 hours a day without electricity (or noise). No energy usage or complicated methods. Simply place this natural dehumidifying system anywhere that dampness and high humidity might create the perfect conditions for mold, mildew and musty odors. As Damp Check's pellets absorb dampness from surrounding air, they dissolve. Once completely dissolved, just empty and rinse the container, let dry and refill with dry pellets.
Damp Check® Moisture Absorber comes with one (1) reusable dome container and one (1) 16-oz resealable bag of pellets. Refill bags of pellets (48-oz) also available (sold separately).
- Removes excess moisture to inhibit mold and mildew growth
- Simple and easy solution to a healthier home
- Inexpensively removes moisture 24 hours a day without electricity or noise
- Use in basements, bath, closet, storage area or any enclosed area
- Pellet-style formula removes more moisture than other styles
- Produces no irritating vapors
- Safe, non toxic, odorless
- All natural and inexpensive
- Made in USA
- Refills available separately for reusable container
- Calcium Chloride
Instructions ‐ Damp Check® Dome Moisture Absorber
- Remove lid. Remove mesh dome and base plate along with the bag of pellets from inside bottom of container.
- Empty contents of bag into mesh dome. To avoid spillage, invert mesh dome over the bottom container or sink.
- While still inverted, securely attach base plate to dome, turn right side up, and seat inside the bottom container. Place in desired location.
- Once pellets have completely dissolved, remove base plate with dome. Pour moisture collected in bottom container directly into sink or toilet. Rinse or flush, and then rinse all parts and let dry completely before refilling.