Allergy & Asthma News
Allergy & Asthma Links
Allergy & Asthma Blog
- Allergy Bedding
- Air Purifiers
- Allergy Masks
- Asthma Treatment
- Babies and Children
- Bath and Body Products
- Bed Bug Prevention
- Cleaning Products
- Dust Mite Control
- Eczema Control
- Furnace Filters
- Pet Allergy Control
- Sinus Care
- UV Sanitizers
- Vacuum Cleaners
I NEED RELIEF FROM
Allergy & Asthma Catalogs and Product Highlight Sheets
Our Allergy & Asthma Catalog has long been the preferred vehicle for Allergists worldwide. This handout offers a number of features which assist you in providing the best possible service to your patients. Its distinguishing features include the following:
- Convenient Organization - Products are grouped by allergy type with a table of contents listing the various sections is provided on the front cover.
- Useful Information - For patients who wish to understand more about the fundamentals of allergy and asthma and the importance of environmental control, each section begins with a guide.
- Comprehensive Product Selection - The most complete selection of allergy and asthma related products of any catalog available.
- Discriminating Product Selection - While our product selection is extensive, we remain very selective about the performance of the products we offer.
- Excellent Customer Service - A phone call to place an order with our knowledgeable product specialists takes only a couple of minutes.
- Legitimate Expertise - Physicians have been recommending the Allergy & Asthma Catalog to their patients for over 37 years.
In addition to the Allergy & Asthma Catalog, we also offer Product Highlight Sheets. These Sheets come attached in a pad of 25. Many physicians prefer to use these in addition to or instead of the complete Catalogs. We suggest placing a pad in each examining room for your convenience.
To request a shipment of Guides and Sheets, please call us at 800-621-5545 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is absolutely no charge for either type of literature.
Physicians Advisory Board
We rely on the expertise and advice of physicians to identify and evaluate products which can be helpful to your patients and our customers.
If you would like to participate on our Physicians Advisory Board, please call Ken Krugman at 800-621-5545.