Whirlpool Compatible Charcoal Pre–Filters for AP250 (2-Pack)
Whirlpool Compatible 8171433K Charcoal Pre-Filters, 2-Pack (also compares to previous Whirlpool 8171433 and 1183062 pre-filters). Pre-cut to replace the pre-filter that comes in Whirlpool Whispure AP150 or AP250 air purifiers. Activated charcoal pre-filter reduces odors and captures large airborne particles before they reach the HEPA filter. Each pre-filter lasts for up to 3 months. Package contains two (2) Charcoal Pre-Filters.
Works with Models:
Whirlpool Whispure AP15030H, AP25030H, AP25030K, AP25030R, and AP25030S Air Purifiers. Also fits all legacy models AP150 and AP250.
Whirlpool Compatible 8171433K Charcoal Pre-Filters (2-Pack) are pre-cut to replace the pre-filter that comes in Whirlpool Whispure™ AP150 or AP250 air purifiers. Can also be used to replace Whirlpool's previous 8171433 and 1183062 pre-filters. Activated charcoal pre-filter reduces odors and captures larger airborne particles before they reach the HEPA filter. Change pre-filter every 3 months, depending on use. Package contains two (2) Pre-Filters – a 6-month supply!
- Compatible filter replacement for Whirlpool's 8171433K, and previous 8171433 and 1183062 pre-filters
- Captures odors and large airborne particles to clean air and prolong life of HEPA filter
- Replace pre-filter every three (3) months, depending on use
- Fits Whirlpool Whispure™ models:
- AP25030K, plus older models AP15030H, AP25030H, AP25030R, and AP25030S
- Fits all legacy models AP150 and AP250
- Two (2) pre-filters in package for up to 6-month supply
Please see Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on changing the pre-filter.
- Replace the pre-filter approximately once every 3 months.
- The pre-filter captures large airborne particles that enter the air purifier:
- Therefore, it is helpful to keep track of filter replacements for your records, as following this important maintenance schedule will help preserve the life of your air purifier.
- One way to tell it's time to replace the pre-filter is by its color. Pre-filters are almost black to begin with, and turn a light gray color when they need to be changed.
NOTE: Do NOT immerse the pre-filter in water - it is NOT washable.