Vicks V790 Germ-Free Warm Mist Humidifier
This product provides relief from: Sinus Trouble
The Vicks V790 Germ-Free™ Warm Mist Humidifier helps to ease the discomfort and coughs, colds and congestion, and to soothe irritation from dry, cold conditions. The patented disinfecting UV light chamber and a secondary boiling action in the humidifier's hot water reservoir deliver 99.999% germ-free water, while healthful moisture soothes airways and skin. This germicidal process removes mold, bacteria and other microorganisms, resulting in a purer, sanitized warm mist that you can enjoy without concern that germs are being circulated into the air.
The V790 UV humidifier's dual water tanks are easy to fill and carry, and the 2-gallon capacity means that you can run the humidifier for up to 24 hours per filling. Additional to its many other features, the Vicks V790 Humidifier offers very quiet operation, and is perfect for distributing soothing moisture in medium to large room sizes. 3-Yr Limited Mfr. Warranty.
Studies show that maintaining relative humidity between 40-60% reduces the survival of flu viruses. Maintaining indoor relative humidity levels at about 45% also helps to control dust mites.
Included with the Vicks V790 Humidifier are:
- one (1) medicine cup for use with liquid inhalants
- one (1) Mineral Absorption Pad to remove mineral dust and prevent mineral buildup from hard water
- one (1) UV bulb
- one (1) instruction manual
Unit dimensions: 16.82"L x 12.28"W x 13.62"H
- Warm-mist humidification for relief from congestion and dry conditions
- Patented UV humidifier germ-killing technology for water that's 99.999% free of germs, bacteria, mold, fungus and viruses
- Medicine cup for use with liquid inhalants
- Dual water tanks - 1 gallon each side, 2 gallons total
- Runs up to 24 hours per filling
- Tank refill indicator
- Adjustable humidity control
- UV bulb replacement indicator light
- No filters to buy - ever!
- Quiet operation
- Perfect for medium to large-size rooms
- 3-Year Limited Mfr. Warranty
Note: The Vicks V790 is also known as the Vicks V790-N.
Please go to Owner's Manual tab for full operating and care instructions.
- To help control dust mites, maintain relative humidity at no higher than 45%.
- To reduce the survival of flu viruses, maintain relative humidity between 40-60%.
- Use the adjustable humidity control (low to high) to set the desired humidity level – enough for soothing relief, while not too much that high humidity will encourage allergen growth.
- For a therapeutic mist, add liquid Vicks VapoSteam or Kaz Inhalant (both sold elsewhere) to the top-mounted medicine cup. Refer to Owner's Manual for instructions.
UV Bulb - Warning!!
- DO NOT turn power on while UV lamp door is open.
- DO NOT view illuminated bulb directly because eye damage may occur.
- Please refer to Owner's Manual for full instructions on changing UV bulb.
Click here for the Owner's Manual on the Vicks V790 Germ-Free™ Warm Mist Humidifier.