Verilux UV-C Portable Mini Sanitizing Wand
The Verilux® CleanWave® Portable UV-C Mini Sanitizing Wand (VH03) disinfects surfaces by killing up to 99.9% of germs, bacteria, viruses, mold spores, dust mites, and even flea eggs. Just hold wand closely over surface and move it slowly from side to side. Comes with long-life UV-C bulb, wrist strap, and auto shut-off safety feature. Runs on 4 AA batteries (not included). 10.4"L x 1.5"W.
This product provides relief from: Bacteria & Germs
Verilux® CleanWave® Portable UV-C Mini Sanitizing Wand ‐ Model VH03, helps you avoid unhealthy contact with germs by disinfecting and sanitizing surfaces in as little as one second without harmful chemicals. Using the same UV-C light technology that hospitals use to sanitize equipment, the CleanWave wand kills up to 99.9% of microorganisms, including viruses, bacteria, germs, mold spores, dust mites, and even flea eggs. Laboratory tests have even shown it to be effective at killing 99% of MRSA and H1N1 flu virus in one second. ¹ Use CleanWave throughout the home on bedding, upholstery, counters, keyboards, telephones, doorknobs, faucets, and any surface where germs might lurk. At only 10.4" long, you can tuck it into your tote, briefcase or travel bag, and discretely use anywhere. CleanWave also destroys odor-causing bacteria found in kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, closets, baby's nursery, pet areas, gyms, and locker rooms, just to name a few.
The Verilux CleanWave Portable UV-C Mini Sanitizing Wand comes from Verilux, the natural lighting company that creates healthy lighting solutions for home and personal use. Easy to use, just press the large blue button for 3 seconds, and you're ready to sanitize. A green LED illuminates to tell you the UV-bulb has turned on. When finished, just press the large blue button to turn off. As a safety precaution, the wand will automatically turn off after 10 minutes of continuous use, but can simply be restarted if additional use is required. The wand is also equipped with a safety protective switch that automatically turns off the UV-C light should it accidentally be turned upward toward the eyes. CleanWave is made of durable ABS plastic, and comes with a wrist strap. Long-lasting UV-C bulb. Runs on 4 AA batteries (not included). ² 1-year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.
- Cleans and sanitizes at home or away without chemical cleaners
- UV-C ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of germs and allergens on non-porous hard surfaces
- Laboratory proven to even destroy up to 99% of MRSA and H1N1 in one second ¹
- Uses the same UV-C light technology used in hospitals to sanitize equipment
- Compact size easily packs in luggage or bag for ready use anywhere
- Disinfects bedding, toilets, toys, toothbrushes, counters, keyboards, remote controls, bathroom fixtures, sports equipment, shoes, and more
- Combats odor-causing bacteria in nurseries, closets, pet areas, bathrooms, and locker rooms
- Large ON/OFF button – turns power and UV-C light on/off
- LED indicator:
- Illuminates green when power and UV-C is turned on
- Flashes 10 times when batteries need replacing (the wand will also beep)
- Comes with 2 important safety features:
- Auto shuts off after 10 minutes of continuous use (can be immediately restarted, if needed)
- Auto shuts off if wand tilted upward toward eyes ³
- Long-life 3W UV-C bulb (non-replaceable)
- Runs on 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included) ²
- Size: 10.4"L x 1.5"W
- Weight: 0.3 lbs
- Easy grip handle with wrist strap
- EPA registered and FCC compliant
- 1-Year Warranty
|¹||MRSA refers to Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus. H1N1 refers to A/Swine/Iowa Swine Influenza A.|
|²||For your convenience, we offer a 4-Pack of AA alkaline batteries (sold separately).|
|³||The safety mechanism includes a switch that will make a rattling sound when triggered. This is normal function, and not a cause for concern.|
Specifications ‐ Verilux® CleanWave® Portable Sanitizing Wand ‐ Model VH03
|• Dimensions:||10.39" L x 1.5" W||• Weight:||0.3 lbs|
|• Operating Temperature:||59°F to 95°F (15°C to 35°C)|
|• Storage Temperature:||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|• Relative Humidity:||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|• Power Source (battery):||4 AA batteries (not included)|
|• UV-C Bulb:||3-Watt UV-C bulb (non-replaceable)|
- Please see Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on the Verilux® CleanWave® Portable Sanitizing Wand (VH03). Please read and follow all of the manufacturer's instructions and warnings before using this device.
- Please carefully read and follow all warnings, safeguards, and safety instructions described in the Owner's Manual before using this device.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- Do NOT use this product on people or pets.
- Do not immerse this device in water or expose to liquids, dripping or splashing.
- Always direct the UV-C light AWAY from the eyes and skin. Do NOT look into the UV-C light source.
- With prolonged overexposure, UV-C light may degrade, discolor and/or bleach fabrics, plastic and rubber. Do not hold device static over any surface for more than one (1) minute.
- While UV-C light does kill mold spores, do NOT use the UV-C light where active mold growth exists, as this can cause respiratory irritation or allergic symptoms in those with sensitivities. Remove active mold growth from surfaces prior to exposure to UV-C light.
- A safety switch on the device will automatically turn off the Wand if the UV-C light source is turned upward. Do NOT override or tamper with the safety switch.
Click here to view the Owner's Manual for the Verilux® CleanWave® Portable Sanitizing Wand (VH03).