Verilux CleanWave Sanitizing Portable UV-C Vacuum
Verilux® CleanWave® Sanitizing HEPA Portable Vacuum ‐ Model VH07, cleans, sanitizes, and deodorizes household surfaces, mattresses, upholstery, bathroom floors, and other hard surfaces. This lightweight, handheld vacuum works against viruses, bacteria, and common pet, nursery, and household odors with germ‐reducing UV‐C technology. Even pest eggs from bed bugs, dust mites and fleas can't survive CleanWave's power. Allergy sufferers can also benefit by combating certain molds and allergens without the use chemicals or other irritants. Dual filtration, including a HEPA filter, captures dirt, dust and allergens, preventing them from recirculating back into the air.
The CleanWave UV‐C Portable Vacuum can be used as a UV‐C vacuum/sanitizing unit or as a handheld vacuum only (when detached from the UV‐C base unit). CleanWave is equipped with a UV‐C safety switch and sensors, which only turn on the UV‐C bulb when the unit is facing downward and in contact with the surface to be cleaned. The long‐life UV‐C bulb is made to last for 2‐3 years. CleanWave is made of durable ABS plastic, and comes with two cleaning attachments. 1‐year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.
What Comes in the Box?
- Handheld Vacuum Cleaner with collection cup and dual filters
- Base unit with UV‐C bulb
- Nozzle attachment
- Brush attachment
- Instruction Manual
- Cleans, deodorizes and sanitizes with no chemicals or odors
- 400‐watt motor and cyclonic action ensure maximum power and suction
- Germ‐fighting UV‐C light kills 99.9% of bacteria (like MRSA), viruses (like H1N1), pest eggs (fleas, bed bugs, dust mites), and certain allergens on hard, non‐porous surfaces
- Uses the same UV‐C light technology used in hospitals to sanitize equipment
- Kills odor‐causing bacteria, leaving cleaned areas smelling fresh
- 2‐stage micro‐allergen HEPA filtration captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Safety switch/sensors ensure UV‐C bulb only turns on when unit touches cleaning surface
- UV‐C light won't harm delicate upholstery or mattress fabric
- Handheld vac detaches for quick pickups and harder‐to‐reach places
- 2 cleaning attachments easily store in base unit
- Use on rugs, floors, upholstery, mattresses, pet beds, and more
- Laboratory tested and proven
- Easy‐empty, bagless design
- Long‐life UV‐C bulb
- 16‐foot power cord
- Easy grip handle
- Weighs 5 lbs
- 4"H x 5.25"W x 13.0"D ‐ Handheld Vac only
- 6.9"H x 14.0"W x 13.0"D ‐ Handheld Vac docked in UV‐C Base Unit
- 1‐Year Mfr. Limited Warranty
Verilux products are subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP).
Please click on a link below to view independent test data and studies, and other information regarding the efficacy of the Verilux® CleanWave® Sanitizing Portable Vacuum (Model VH07).
- Verilux UV‐C CleanWave Products
CleanWave UV‐C Kill Rate Table
- UV‐C Test Data and Efficacy
Independent Test Results of the Verilux chemical-free UV-C sanitizing technology
- Ultraviolet C Exposure to American House Dust Mite Eggs
American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology February, 2006
Specifications ‐ Verilux® CleanWave® Sanitizing Portable Vacuum
|• Weight:||5 lbs|
|• Dimensions (Vac docked in UV‐C Base Unit):||6.9"H x 14.0"W x 13.0"D|
|• Dimensions (Handheld Vac only):||4"H x 5.25"W x 13.0"D|
|• Operating Temperature:||50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C)|
|• Storage Temperature:||32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)|
|• Relative Humidity:||10% to 90% non‐condensing|
|• UV‐C Bulb (replacement):||8 Watt UV‐C bulb (replace with Verilux® Model #VH07RB1 only)|
|• UV‐C Peak Wavelength:||254 nanometers|
|• Input Power:||120 VAC, 60 Hz, 400 Watts||• Compliance:||Complies with CEC appliance efficiency regulations|
Click here to view the Owner's Manual for the Verilux® CleanWave® Sanitizing Portable Vacuum.