SinuPulse Elite Standard Flex Sinus Irrigator Tip
Works with Models:
SinuPulse Elite® models SP100 and SP220. Waterpik® models WP40, WP60, WP70, WP72, WP90, SR200, and SR400. Interplak® models: WJ6, WJ7 and WJ8.
Genuine SinuPulse Elite® Replacement Sinus Irrigator Tip - Model SPST, for use as an attachment in the SinuPulse Elite® Irrigation System (including the SP100 model sold by National Allergy). Can also be used with most other standard oral irrigator systems (models listed below). The sinus tip helps to clear congestion, prevent or ease sinus infection, and maintain the health of nasal cilia, the body's natural defender against disease. Working in conjunction with the SinuPulse Elite irrigator, the sinus tip mimics the natural pulsating action of nasal cilia. Normally, these microscopic "hairs" move bacteria and particles from nasal passages at a rate of at least 16 pulses per second. If something impairs this action or mucous is too thick, bacteria and particles are left to cause infection. Package contains one (1) SinuPulse Elite® Sinus Irrigator Tip.
- Use of the SinuPulse Elite Sinus Irrigator Tip provides drug-free sinus relief and improves ciliary function to better defend the body against infection and contagion.
- Helps to ease congestion, relieve post nasal drip, and prevent or clear infection by rinsing away dust, dirt, pollen, allergens, pathogens, and mucous.
- Getting a tip for each family member who suffers from allergies or sinus infections, or who just wants to improve the function and health of their sinuses, makes it easy to share the machine.
- Attachment fits:
- SinuPulse Elite® models: SP100 and SP220
- Waterpik® models: WP40, WP60, WP70, WP72, WP90, SR200 and SR400
- Interplak® models: WJ6, WJ7 and WJ8
Directions for Use:
- Please follows directions provided with irrigator tip. You may also see the Owner's Manual tab for instructions on using and caring for the irrigator tip when used with the SinuPulse Elite® SP100 Irrigation System.
- It is recommended that sterile, distilled, filtered (0.2 micron filter) or previously boiled water (cooled to lukewarm, room or body temperature) be used in irrigation devices to prevent the introduction of impurities into the nasal and sinus passages.
Click here to view the User Guide and Instructions for the SinuPulse Elite® SP100.