RoBathol Bath Oil 16-oz Bottle
This product provides relief from: Fragrances & Odors, Sensitive Skin
RoBathol™ Bath Oil for dry skin is a highly refined cottonseed oil that supplements the protective action of the skin's natural oils as it soothes, lubricates and moisturizes dry, chapped skin. Cottonseed oil is rich in Vitamin E (a great nutrient for the skin, and protector and hydrator of skin cells). It also contains naturally occurring fatty acids (natural cleansing agents that help bring pH levels closer to that of healthy human skin).
RoBathol's cottonseed oil also provides sun-protection benefits, and helps skin retain its natural moisture. Use RoBathol Oil in the shower or take a long bath. A refreshing alternative to often irritating skin products, RoBathol bath oil works naturally, and contains NO perfume, lanolin, dyes, preservatives or mineral oil. RoBathol™ Bath Oil comes in a 16 fl. oz. bottle.
- High quality bath oil for dry skin from the makers of Vanicream™ and Free & Clear™ skin and hair care products
- Doctor recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians¹ to moisturize dry, chapped skin
- Cottonseed oil's natural properties help restore and promote healthy, beautiful skin
- Use in bath or shower to help maintain the skin's health and suppleness
- Contains no common chemical irritants or fragrances²
- Disperses easily in hard or soft water
- Safe enough for infants
- Can be used daily
|¹||Although RoBathol™ Bath Oil is recommended by many pediatricians and dermatologists, it is not intended for facial use, as it may irritate the eyes.|
|²||Please see this list of common chemical irritants often found in other skin care products, and why they can be so irritating.|
Ingredients ‐ RoBathol™ Bath Oil:
cottonseed oil, alkyl aryl polyether alcohol
- Use RoBathol™ Bath Oil in shower or bath.
- While recommended by many pediatricians and dermatologists, RoBathol™ Bath Oil is not intended for facial use because it may irritate the eyes.