3M 9210 N95 Particulate Respirator Mask 20-Pack
3M Particulate Respirator Masks 9210 are NIOSH N95 certified to filter at least 95% of non-oiled based particles down to 0.3 microns. Non-valved 3M 9210 masks keep out fine dusts, allergens, and more. Lightweight and breathable. Latex free. 20 disposable masks.
This product provides relief from: Asthma, Bacteria & Germs, Dust Allergies, Dust Mites, Mold & Mildew, Pet Dander, Pollen
3M™ Particulate Respirator Mask 9210 N95 - 20 Pack, brings all of 3M's technology to bear in a disposable, economical, non-valved respirator mask. Designed and rated for workers and occupational use, the 9210 (N95) offers respiratory protection and comfort where extended wear in demanding conditions is not a concern. This NIOSH N95-rated∗ respirator mask reduces inhalation exposure from allergens, dust, bacteria, viruses, mold, non-oil based mists, and other particles you want to avoid. While this non-valved respirator does not feature 3M's Cool Flow™ temperature-lowering exhalation valve, its advanced 3M Electret filter media contributes to lower exhalation breathing resistance to help keep you cool. Box contains twenty (20) individually wrapped 3M 9210 masks.
|∗||NIOSH N95 approval rating signifies that the mask filters at least 95% of non-oil based particles as small as 0.3 microns. The "N" means it is not oil resistant.|
- Disposable, flatfold 3M™ non-valved respirator mask with NIOSH N95 approval rating
- Great choice for particle protection in situations where extended wear is not a concern
- Lower exhalation breathing resistance means more comfort as you breathe
- Advanced 3M media filters out small particles and improves breathability
- Three-panel, flatfold design resists collapse & is easy to carry or store
- Two-strap design with dual point attachment provides a secure fit
- Pliant nose foam and adjustable nosepiece form a secure seal
- Soft inner material adds comfort
- Lightweight and reliable
- Latex free
Solid particles, such as those from pollen, dust, grinding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, metal, wood, and certain other substances. Liquids or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit oil aerosols or vapors. For additional information on 3M use recommendations for this class of respirator, please consult the 3M Respirator Selection Guide found on the 3M OH&ESD web site at www.3M.com/occsafety or call 1-800-243-4630 in the U.S.A. In Canada, call 1-800-267-4414.
Do Not Use For:
Gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, or sandblasting. Particulate concentrations that exceed either 10 times the occupational exposure limit or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower. In the U.S., do not use when OSHA substance-specific standards, such as those for arsenic, cadmium, lead in the construction industry, or 4,4’-methylene dianiline (MDA) specify other types of respiratory protection. This respirator does not supply oxygen.
This respirator can help reduce exposure to certain airborne biological particles (e.g., viruses, mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc.) but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness or diseases. OSHA and other government agencies have not established safe exposure limits for these contaminants.
Click here to see the MSDS for the 3M™ 9210 N95 Particulate Respirator Mask.
Please carefully read and follow the User Instructions provided with the product. You can additionally refer to the Owner's Manual tab for instructions on this respirator.
General on Use and Time Use Limitations:
- This respirator mask is designed for occupational/professional use by adults who are properly trained in their use and limitations. While this mask can also be used in home settings, it is NOT designed to be used by children.
- Individuals with a compromised respiratory system, such as asthma or emphysema, should consult a physician and complete a medical evaluation prior to use.
- When stored according to the temperature and humidity conditions specified in the User Instructions that come with the product, the respirator mask may be used until the "use by" date specified on the product's packaging.
- If respirator mask becomes damaged or soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator mask.
3M™ 9210 N95 Particulate Respirator Mask
Please click on a link below to view: