3M 2091 P100 Particulate Filters for Reusable Respirators 4-Pack
3M 2091 P100 Particulate Filters replace the filters that come with the 3M 6291 P100 Reusable Respirator sold by National Allergy. Also fit many other 3M reusable respirators, such as the 3M 6000 Series Half & Full Facepiece models, and 3M 7000 Series Half & Full Facepiece models equipped with a bayonet attachment. Package contains four (4) P100 Filters (2 pairs).
Works with Models:
3M 5000 Series Respirators, 3M 6000 Series (including the 6000 Drop Down models), 3M 6500 Series (including the Rugged Comfort 6500 and Rugged Comfort 6500QL), 3M 7000 Professional Series (including the 7500 and 7800S), 3M FF-400 Professional Series (including the Ultimate FX FF-400)
This product provides relief from: Dust Allergies, Dust Mites, Mold & Mildew, Pet Dander, Pollen
3M™ P100 Particulate Replacement Filters - 4-Pack, to replace the filters that come with the 3M™ 6291 P100 Particulate Respirator sold by National Allergy. Filters also fit any 3M™ 5000 Series, 6000 Series, 7000 Series and FF-400 Series half and full facepiece respirator, according to the rating noted on the NIOSH approval label for these respirators. P100 filters carry NIOSH's highest P100 rating∗ for particle filtration, including for oil-based liquid aerosols, exceeding NIOSH N95 and N100 ratings. These filters also meet the HEPA standard of 99.97% filtration efficiency of particles to 0.3 microns. Package contains four (4) P100 Filters (2 pairs).
|∗||NIOSH's P100 rating encompasses and exceeds N95 and N100 in filtration ability. The "P" stands for oil-proof, which means this product offers added protection against liquid oil-based aerosol particles. "P100" means highest NIOSH filtration rating in this class.|
- NIOSH-approved filter bears highest NIOSH P100 rating, with filtration of any particle, including oils
- Also meets HEPA-level standard with particle filtration efficiency of 99.97% to 0.3 microns
- Reduces inhalation exposure from allergens, dust, bacteria, viruses, mold, oil and non-oil based mists, and more
- Recommended for working around dust, molds, pets, garage or workshop
- Also recommended for many applications in occupational settings
- Replace filters:
- if they become damaged, soiled or if increased breathing resistance occurs, or
- in environments containing only oily aerosols, replace after 40 hours of use or 30 days (whichever is first)
- Fits the 3M™ 6291 P100 Particulate Respirator sold by National Allergy. Additionally fits 3M's wide variety of half and full facepiece respirator designs:
- 3M™ 5000 Series¹
- 3M™ 6000 Series² (including the 6000 Drop Down models)
- 3M™ 6500 Series² (including the Rugged Comfort 6500 and Rugged Comfort 6500QL)
- 3M™ 7000 Professional Series³ (including the 7500 and 7800S)
- 3M™ FF-400 Professional Series³ (including the Ultimate FX FF-400)
- Contains no Fiberglass
- Latex free
|¹||502 filter adapter needed.|
|²||502 filter adapter needed if used as a pre-filter with 6000 Series Chemical Cartridges, such as the 6001 Organic Vapor Cartridges sold by National Allergy.|
|³||Respirator must be equipped with bayonet attachment.|
Solid particles, such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances. Liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit harmful vapors. Metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, soldering, torch cutting, and other operations involving the heating or pouring of metals. Radioactive particulate materials, such as uranium and plutonium. Asbestos.
Do Not Use For:
Gases and vapors when concentrations exceed OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL), or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower, including those present in paint spraying operations, unless combined with approved chemical cartridges.
This respirator can help reduce exposure to certain airborne biological particles (e.g., viruses, mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc.) but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness or diseases. OSHA and other government agencies have not established safe exposure limits for these contaminants.
Click here to see the MSDS for the 3M™ 2091 P100 Particulate Filter.
Please carefully read and follow the User Instructions provided with the product.
Before use, it is also important to read and understand the User Instructions for the 3M™ 5000 Series, 6000 Series, 7000 Series or FF-400 Series half or full facepiece respirator to be used with these filters. You can additionally refer to the Owner's Manual tab to view User Instructions for this filter and for the 3M™ 6291 P100 Particulate Respirator sold by National Allergy Supply.
Service Life and Time Use Limitations for Filters:
- Filters must be replaced if they become damaged, soiled or if increased breathing resistance occurs.
- In environments containing only oily aerosols, filters should be replaced after 40 hours of use or 30 days, whichever is first.
3M™ 2091 P100 Particulate Filter
Please click on a link below to view: