Nasaline Nasal Rinsing Kit
This product provides relief from: Sinus Trouble
Nasaline® Nasal Rinsing Kit is a gentle, easy-to-use, nasal irrigation system, designed by a team of Swedish physicians. Doctors recommend nasal irrigation to treat the symptoms associated with colds, flu, allergies, pregnancy rhinitis, sinus-related infections, and more. The Nasaline rinsing system provides drug-free relief from these conditions, and can also be used to clean and soothe nasal passages after prolonged exposure to dusty, dry or smoky environments. Under doctor supervision and direction, Nasaline is also an effective tool in followup treatment to sinus or nose surgery. The Nasaline Kit comes with a 2-oz nasal irrigator/syringe (with storage case), a silicone tip, 50 packets of saline solution, and a measuring/mixing cup.
- Unique delivery mechanism allows user to control the flow and pressure of saline rinse
- Lets you stand upright without tilting your head sideways
- Patented silicone tip produces a gentle swirl stream to wash away mucous and irritants
- Tip fits snugly and comfortably in most adult nostrils
- Saline powder made from 99.99% purified sodium chloride with no preservatives or additives
- Low maintenance system has easily washable parts
- Latex free
- Convenient for travel
It is recommended that sterile, distilled, filtered (0.2 micron filter) or previously boiled water (cooled to lukewarm, room or body temperature) be used in irrigation devices to prevent the introduction of impurities into the nasal and sinus passages.
The Nasaline® Nasal Rinsing Kit comes with 50 pre-measured saline packets (called Nasaline Salt) containing 99.99% purified sodium chloride that has been produced expressly for use in mixing saline solution.
Directions for Use:
Please see Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on using and cleaning Nasaline®.
- Nasaline is very easy to use. Simply follow the instructions and experience drug-free relief from everyday nasal and sinus ailments.
- It is recommended to use sterile, distilled, filtered (0.2 micron filter) or previously boiled water (cooled to lukewarm, room or body temperature) in irrigation devices to prevent the introduction of impurities into the nasal and sinus passages.
- All 3 parts to the irrigator should be washed in warm water after each rinsing session and allowed to air dry. To prolong its life, we recommend that you do not scrub the plunger tip or use soap to clean it - just rinse it lightly with some water. If you would prefer to use soap, use a mild dishwashing detergent.
- Be sure to put the plunger back into the cylinder after use, as this will keep the black plunger tip from swelling. If the plunger does not easily slide back into the chamber, put a drop of olive oil on the plunger's black rubber ring.
- Nasaline can be used by anyone 4 years of age or older. Children ages 4 to 12 should only use Nasaline with parental supervision.
Click here to view Use and Care Instructions for Nasaline®.