Margo Moo Compressor Nebulizer
The Mabis® Margo Moo™ Compressor Nebulizer helps calm and entertain your child during treatments. Offers quick, reliable, and efficient delivery of medication while your little one learns how to nebulize. Comes with carry handle for easy transport, plus a holder to park the nebulizer during treatment. Latex free.
This product provides relief from: Asthma
Mabis® Margo Moo™ Compressor Nebulizer combines form, function and reliability in a fun, child-friendly design to help your child learn and feel more relaxed during nebulizer therapy. The colorful Margo Moo "cow" pediatric compressor smiles with a big, happy face that's reassuring to children when Margo comes out of her red canvas "barn" tote bag to deliver aerosolized treatments. Respiratory therapists, pediatricians, and parents can use Margo Moo to help their children and pediatric patients learn about taking treatments in a way kids understand. Margo Moo has a built-in handle for easy transport, and is equipped with a docking station to park the nebulizer during or between treatments. Comes with everything you and your child need to nebulize. Latex free. 5-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty (1 Year on Non-Durable Parts, except filters).
What Comes with the Mabis® Margo Moo™ Nebulizer Compressor Nebulizer?
- 1 Margo Moo Pediatric Compressor (the main unit)
- 1 Nebulizer (incls. cover, purple jet and medicine cup)
- 1 Angled Mouthpiece
- 1 Child Mask
- 1 7-foot Air Tube
- 1 Package of five (5) Air Filters
- 1 Canvas Tote Bag shaped like a Barn
- 1 Detailed Guidebook with Illustrations (English and Spanish)
Optional Accessories (sold separately):
- Child Face Mask∗ ‐ Mabis #40-062-005
- Adult Face Mask∗ ‐ Mabis #40-062-001
- Replacement Air Filters (5-Pack) ‐ Mabis #40-111-000
∗ Mabis Face Masks are designed to fit any Mabis Nebulizer.
- Child-friendly Margo Moo helps children relax, learn, and take aerosolized medication treatments in a fun way
- Designed to increase compliance so your child receives the optimal benefit from treatments
- Contains everything your child needs to nebulize in a red, barn-style tote bag
- Mabis universal nebulizer:
- Aerosolizes medication to correct particle size ranging from 0.5 to 10 microns
- Efficiently delivers up to 13cc of medicine per treatment
- Can be used at up to a 45° angle
- Can be parked during or between treatments in built-in holder on rear of Margo Moo
- Is easy to clean, and is dishwasher safe
- Lasts for up to 6 months
- One-button Margo Moo compressor:
- Is easy to use and dependable
- Has a built-in handle for transport
- Uses a reliable piston pump for consistent treatments
- Weighs only 3.5 lbs
- Tote bag stores Margo Moo and all her accessories
- Includes a child mask and an angled mouthpiece
- Suitable for all ages
- Great price
- Latex free
Specifications for the Mabis® Margo Moo™ Compressor Nebulizer
|• Name:||Margo Moo™ Compressor Nebulizer|
|• Model #:||40-269-000|
|• Weight:||3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)|
|• Dimensions:||7" x 6-3/4" x 3-3/4"|
|• Power:||AC 120VAC 60Hz|
|• Power Consumption:||180VA|
|• Sound Level:||60 dBA|
|• Motor Type:||Piston pump|
|• Mode of Operation:||Continuous|
|• Average Nebulization Rate:||0.2 ml/min|
|• Particle Size:||0.5 to 10 µm|
|• Medicine Cup Capacity:||13 cc|
|• Liter Flow Range:||6 ‐ 8 lpm|
|• Compressor Pressure Range:||30 to 36 Psi (210 to 250 Kpa/2.1 to 2.5 bar)|
|• Operating Pressure Range:||8 to 16 Psi (50 to 100 Kpa/0.5 to 1.0 bar)|
|• Operating Temperature:||50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C)|
|• Operating Humidity:||10% to 90% RH (relative humidity)|
|• Storage Temperature:||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)|
|• Standard Accessories:||Nebulizer, Air Tube, Angled Mouthpiece, Child's Mask, Air Filters (5)|
Directions for Use:
Please read all instructions that come with the product before using the device. Please see the Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on the Mabis® Margo Moo™ Compressor Nebulizer.
- Clean and disinfect the nebulizer, mouthpiece and tubing before using them for the first time after purchase or if they have been stored for a long period of time.
- Rinse the nebulizer and mouthpiece after each use. These can be hand rinsed in hot tap water. Dry with clean towels or allow to completely air dry.
- Wash the disassembled nebulizer parts, mouthpiece and other optional parts after the last treatment of the day. These can be washed in warm water using a mild detergent, and rinsed in hot water. The nebulizer can also be washed in the top rack or your dishwasher. Do NOT wash the air tube in the dishwasher. Dry with clean towels or allow to completely air dry.
- Disinfect the nebulizer and mouthpiece, according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Replace the nebulizer every 6 months (#40-101-000), or sooner if it becomes worn or damaged.
- The air filter is designed to keep dust and other particles out of the compressor (the main unit). Change the air filter every 30 days or if it becomes gray or discolored.
- Never wash or reuse the air filter.
- Replace the air filter immediately if it becomes damaged or clogged, or if water or medication has spilled on it.
- Never operate the device without an air filter. Use only the Mabis air filter specified for this device (#40-111-000). Genuine Mabis replacement filters may be purchased directly from National Allergy Supply.
Below, for your convenience, please find the Mabis Part #, Description, and HCPCS Code(s). For information about Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, please visit www.cms.gov. For information about reimbursement from private health plans, please contact your health insurer or plan administrator.
|Part #||Description||HCPCS Code(s)|
|40-269-000||Standard Nebulizer with Compressor||E0570, A7005|
Click here to view the Owner's Manual for the Margo Moo™ Compressor Nebulizer by Mabis.