Mabis MiniBreeze Ultrasonic Nebulizer
The Mabis® MiniBreeze™ offers versatility in a lightweight handheld nebulizer, with most medications delivered within 6 minutes. Select desired airflow rate, and simply use the integrated mouthpiece or attach an included face mask or the nasal piece. Plug it into an AC wall outlet, use it in the car with the DC adapter, or attach the battery pack for complete portability. Latex free.
This product provides relief from: Asthma
The Mabis® MiniBreeze™ Ultrasonic Nebulizer is the smallest, and one of the most quiet, versatile and portable inhalation therapy devices made by Mabis. The unit's "mini" size weighs less than 8 ozs, and fits comfortably in the hand. Three (3) power source options (AC adapter, DC auto adapter, and rechargeable battery pack) give you the freedom to nebulize anywhere. You also have the choice of three (3) modes of medication delivery (integrated mouthpiece, extension tube with adult or child mask, or extension tube with nasal piece). Whichever delivery mode you choose, MiniBreeze's ultrasonic technology quietly produces an ultra-fine mist for advanced medication therapy, with treatment times running under 6 minutes for most medications.¹
The MiniBreeze handheld nebulizer offers many unique features, including automatic shut-off after 10 minutes of non-use (to preserve battery life), and an LED lamp that signals the need to recharge the battery. It also offers the choice of 3 airflow settings – High, Medium or Low – each illuminated by its own indicator light. Choose the correct airflow setting based on the instructions provided by your doctor or respiratory therapist. Latex free. 5-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty for handheld Nebulizer only, excludes the battery pack.
What Comes with the Mabis® MiniBreeze™ Ultrasonic Nebulizer?
- 1 MiniBreeze Nebulizer with transparent cover and integrated mouthpiece (the main unit)
- 1 Extension Tube
- 1 Connector
- 1 Nasal Piece
- 1 Adult Mask
- 1 Child Mask
- 1 Washable Air Filter
- 1 Package of five (5) Reusable Medicine Cups
- 1 Nebulizer Stand
- 1 AC Adapter
- 1 DC Adapter
- 1 Rechargeable Battery Pack
- 1 Zippered Tote Bag
- 1 Detailed Guidebook with Illustrations (English and Spanish)
Optional Accessories (sold separately):
- Child Face Mask∗ (3-Pack) ‐ Mabis #40-062-005
- Adult Face Mask∗ (3-Pack) ‐ Mabis #40-062-001
∗ Mabis Face Masks are designed to fit any Mabis Nebulizer.
- Handheld ultrasonic nebulizer packed with accessories and features
- Aerosolizes medication to correct particle size ranging from 1 to 10 microns
- Fast and quiet – delivers most medications within 6 minutes ¹
- Efficiently delivers up to 7.5 ml of medicine per treatment
- Three (3) medication delivery options:
- Integrated mouthpiece – use as configured, nothing to connect
- Extension tube with nasal piece – attach with included connector
- Extension tube with mask – attach with included connector
- Three (3) power source options:
- AC adapter – use to run unit or to recharge battery pack
- DC adapter – use in car, boat or RV
- Rechargeable battery pack – use for cord-free operation (approx. life of 2 years)
- Separate indicator lamps for:
- Airflow setting – high, medium or low
- Battery status
- Auto shut-off after 10 minutes of non-use
- Zippered tote bag holds nebulizer and all accessories
- Compact and easy to use – weighs just 7.34 ozs
- Suitable for all ages
- Great price
- Latex free
|¹||While most medications can be delivered within 6 minutes, thicker medications will take longer to nebulize. The viscosity of the medication and airflow setting may result in longer treatment times and reduced battery life between recharges.|
Specifications for the Mabis® MiniBreeze™ Ultrasonic Nebulizer
|• Name:||MiniBreeze™ Ultrasonic Nebulizer|
|• Model #:||40-370-000|
|• Weight:||Approx. 7.34 oz.|
|• Dimensions:||2-3/8" x 4-5/8" x 6-1/2"|
|• Power:||DC 12V + 2V (-1V)|
|• Power Consumption:||Less than 10W|
|• Ultrasonic Frequency:||2.5 MHz + 200 KHz (-100 KHz)|
|• Nebulization:||3-speed adjustable|
|• Particle Size:||1 to 10 µm|
|• Medicine Cup Capacity:||Approx. 7.5 ml (max)|
|• Automatic Shut-off:||Approx. 11 minutes|
|• Standard Accessories:||AC Adapter, DC Adapter, Carrying Case, Reusable Medicine Cups (5), Adult and Child Masks, Extension Tube, Connector, Nasal Piece, Rechargeable Battery|
Directions for Use:
Please read all instructions that come with the product before using the device. Please see the Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on the Mabis® MiniBreeze™ Ultrasonic Nebulizer.
Operating the Nebulizer:
- Please read and follow all of the manufacturer's instructions. Generally, when filling the water reservoir:
- Select either tap or distilled water (preferred) that has a temperature range of 68°F to 104°F.
- The use of cool water (below 68°F or 20°C) will result in a lower rate of nebulization.
- The use of warm water (above 104°F or 40°C) will result in a higher rate of nebulization.
- The maximum capacity of the medicine cup is 7.5 ml, and should not be overfilled.
- Dilute dense medications or medication volumes 2 ml or less with distilled water or saline solution to obtain a volume of a least 4 ml.
- Only use medications under the instructions of your physician.
Cleaning the Parts:
- As per the manufacturer's instructions, clean and disinfect the mouthpiece, nasal piece, water reservoir, masks, extension tube, cover, medicine cup, air filter cover, and air filter, with a mild detergent or commercially available disinfectant:
- Before using them for the first time after purchase
- If they have been stored for a long period of time
- After each use
- Thoroughly rinse each part and allow to completely air dry before using.
- Do NOT place masks or air filter in dishwasher or autoclave.
- Please read and follow all of the manufacturer's instructions. Generally,
- For first-time use or after storing the battery for a long period of time, charge the battery for at least 24 hours.
- Thereafter, it is only necessary to charge the battery for 4-12 hours, depending on the length of usage.
- A fully charged battery will last for approximately 20-30 minutes of continuous use.
- To prolong the life of the battery, only recharge when the low-battery indicator light flashes.
- If the low-battery indicator changes from green to red during treatment, nebulization rate will slow, and eventually cease. If this occurs, turn the device off, and replace with a fully charged battery or connect to the AC (or DC) adapter.
Below, for your convenience, please find the Mabis Part #, Description, and HCPCS Code. For information about Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, please visit www.cms.gov. For information about reimbursement from private health plans, please contact your health insurer or plan administrator.
|Part #||Description||HCPCS Code|
|40-370-000||Nebulizer, Ultrasonic, Small Volume||E0574|
Click here to view the Owner's Manual for the Mabis® MiniBreeze™ Ultrasonic Nebulizer.