Mabis CompMist Compressor Nebulizer
The Mabis® CompMist® Compressor Nebulizer offers reliable, quick and efficient delivery of medication for all ages. A carry handle, 2 built-in storage compartments, plus holder to park the nebulizer during treatment make this 4-lb device easy to transport and use. Includes compressor, nebulizer, angled mouthpiece, tubing, and 5 air filters. Latex free.
This product provides relief from: Asthma
The Mabis® CompMist® Compressor Nebulizer offers everything you need to nebulize at a very affordable price, all neatly stored in a carry case with integrated handle and accessory compartments. The purple jet nebulizer delivers up to 13 cc of aerosolized medication quickly and efficiently. The included angled mouthpiece makes it easier to take treatments, and Child and Adult Face Masks by Mabis are optionally available for those unable to use a mouthpiece or those preferring to use a mask. The compressor's piston pump is built for continuous operation to ensure reliable delivery of treatments for many years. Replace air filters approximately every 30 days and reusable nebulizer every 6 months. 5-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
What Comes with the Mabis® CompMist® Nebulizer Compressor Nebulizer?
- 1 Compressor (the main unit)
- 1 Nebulizer (incls. cover, purple jet and medicine cup)
- 1 Angled Mouthpiece
- 1 7-foot Air Tube
- 1 Package of five (5) Air Filters
- 1 Storage Case
- 1 Detailed Guidebook with Illustrations (English and Spanish)
Optional Accessories (sold separately):
- Child Face Mask∗ (3-Pack) ‐ Mabis #40-062-005
- Adult Face Mask∗ (3-Pack) ‐ Mabis #40-062-001
- Replacement Air Filters (5-Pack) ‐ Mabis #40-111-000
∗ Mabis Face Masks are designed to fit any Mabis Nebulizer.
- Contains everything you need to nebulize in one self-storing unit
- Mabis universal nebulizer:
- Aerosolizes medication to correct particle size ranging from 0.5 to 10 microns
- Efficiently delivers up to 13cc of medicine per treatment
- Can be used at up to a 45° angle
- Can be parked during or between treatments in built-in holder on side of unit
- Is easy to clean, and is dishwasher safe
- Lasts for up to 6 months
- Compact, easy-to-use design weighs only 4.6 lbs
- 2 compartments store all parts and cords
- Reliable piston pump compressor
- Suitable for all ages
- Great price
- Latex free
Specifications for the Mabis® CompMist® Compressor Nebulizer
|• Name:||CompMist® Compressor Nebulizer|
|• Model #:||40-105-000|
|• Weight:||4.6 lbs.|
|• Dimensions:||11-7/8" x 7-1/8" x 4-1/2"|
|• Power:||AC 120VAC 60Hz|
|• Power Consumption:||180VA|
|• Sound Level:||60 dBA|
|• Motor Type:||Piston pump|
|• Mode of Operation:||Continuous|
|• Average Nebulization Rate:||0.2 ml/min|
|• Particle Size:||0.5 to 10 µm|
|• Medicine Cup Capacity:||13 cc|
|• Liter Flow Range:||6 ‐ 8 lpm|
|• Compressor Pressure Range:||30 to 36 Psi (210 to 250 Kpa/2.1 to 2.5 bar)|
|• Operating Pressure Range:||8 to 16 Psi (50 to 100 Kpa/0.5 to 1.0 bar)|
|• Operating Temperature:||50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C)|
|• Operating Humidity:||10% to 90% RH (relative humidity)|
|• Storage Temperature:||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)|
|• Standard Accessories:||Nebulizer, Air Tube, Angled Mouthpiece, Air Filters (5)|
Directions for Use:
Please read all instructions that come with the product before using the device. Please see the Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on the Mabis® CompMist® Compressor Nebulizer.
- Clean and disinfect the nebulizer, mouthpiece and tubing before using them for the first time after purchase or if they have been stored for a long period of time.
- Rinse the nebulizer and mouthpiece after each use. These can be hand rinsed in hot tap water. Dry with clean towels or allow to completely air dry.
- Wash the disassembled nebulizer parts, mouthpiece and other optional parts after the last treatment of the day. These can be washed in warm water using a mild detergent, and rinsed in hot water. The nebulizer can also be washed in the top rack or your dishwasher. Do NOT wash the air tube in the dishwasher. Dry with clean towels or allow to completely air dry.
- Disinfect the nebulizer and mouthpiece, according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Replace the nebulizer every 6 months (#40-101-000), or sooner if it becomes worn or damaged.
- The air filter is designed to keep dust and other particles out of the compressor (the main unit).
- Change the air filter every 30 days, or sooner if it becomes gray or discolored.
- Replace the air filter immediately if it becomes damaged or clogged, or if water or medication has spilled on it.
- Never wash or reuse the air filter.
- Never operate the device without an air filter. Use only the Mabis air filter specified for this device (#40-111-000). Genuine Mabis replacement filters may be purchased directly from National Allergy Supply.
Below, for your convenience, please find the Mabis Part #, Description, and HCPCS Code(s). For information about Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, please visit www.cms.gov. For information about reimbursement from private health plans, please contact your health insurer or plan administrator.
|Part #||Description||HCPCS Code(s)|
|40-105-000||Standard Nebulizer with Compressor||E0570, A7005|
Click here to view the Owner's Manual for the Mabis® CompMist® Compressor Nebulizer.