Luxe Loft Feather Bed Mattress Topper
Pacific Coast® knows comfort, and this luxurious feather bed is no exception. Used in upscale hotels for an added touch of luxury, the Pacific Coast® Luxe Loft™ Feather Bed is like sleeping on a cloud. The fluffy feathers inside cushion your body's pressure points, creating a deeper and more restful sleep experience as your muscles relax and your circulation improves. The stitched-through baffle box design provides greater support and maximum loft. This mattress topper won't leak feathers because it's made with a specially finished, 230-thread count, 100% Barrier Weave™ cotton fabric that's softer, finer and more leak-proof than others. Average depth of mattress topper is 4" fluffed up.
Filled with high quality, Pacific Coast® HyperClean® duck feathers that have been gently and responsibly cleaned to remove the allergens that cause allergic reactions, the Pacific Coast® Luxe Loft™ Feather Bed is additionally backed by the manufacturer's 30-day Allergy Free Warranty. Spot clean or professionally dry clean only. 10-Year Limited Warranty.
Available in White in Twin, Full, Queen and King sizes.
- The firmness and support of your regular mattress is enhanced by this feather bed to support your every curve and contour.
- Provides gentle, fluffy support for a deeper, more relaxed sleep.
- 230 thread count, 100% cotton Barrier Weave™ fabric has a smooth hand, and prevents the feathers inside from leaking out.
- Sewn-through baffled box design allows maximum thickness and comfort, while preventing the feathers from shifting.
- Made in USA of imported materials.
- 10-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.
- HyperClean® feathers make this feather bed allergen free - backed by Pacific Coast's 30-day Allergy Free Warranty.
Pacific Coast®, Barrier Weave™, Allergy Free® and HyperClean® are all trademarks of The Pacific Coast® Feather Company.
|Pacific Coast® Luxe Loft™ Feather Bed|
|Size||Dimensions||Fill Weight (ounces)|
|Twin||39" x 75"||112 ozs|
|Full||54" x 75"||192 ozs|
|Queen||60" x 80"||224 ozs|
|King||76" x 80"||272 ozs|
Pacific Coast blends European old-world craftsmanship with present-day innovation to bring you this feather bed:
- Only Pacific Coast® down and feathers are HyperClean®. This unique cleaning method washes and rinses the down and feathers up to eight times, removing the dust, dirt and allergens that cause allergic reactions. You're left with only clean, fluffy, supremely comfortable down and feathers.
- Barrier Weave™ fabric is tightly woven and specially finished to be up to 3 times more leakproof, so down and feathers can't get out. Barrier Weave™ fabric is also finer, softer and more durable for lasting comfort and easy care.
- When you receive your new feather bed, it is packed tightly and needs to be gently shaken and aired out for a few hours to allow the feathers to fluff up.
- On a regular basis, manufacturer recommends fluffing, flipping and rotating your feather bed to prolong its life.
- If feather distribution becomes uneven, lay feather bed on a flat surface and simply use the palm of your hand and your forearm to redistribute the feathers.
- Like a mattress, feather beds should be properly covered with a sheet (or with an allergy feather bed cover if you have allergies) - covering will also help to protect the feather bed from damage caused by spills and stains.
- If your feather bed becomes wet or damp, be sure to dry it completely, as dampness can cause the feathers to mildew or decompose.
Cleaning: - Consider your feather bed an extension of your mattress...
- You may spot clean any minor spills or soiling of the feather bed itself.
- Consult a professional dry cleaner when more extensive cleaning is required.
The manufacturer recommends only storing your feather bed in a breathable bag, not in a plastic bag, which may trap moisture and cause the feathers to mildew or disintegrate.
We are sorry, but this item can NOT be shipped to PO boxes, international addresses, APO addresses, or Puerto Rico.
Air shipment is not available for this product. Ships by ground only.