Breathe-Ease XL Saline Powder 30 Packets
Breathe-Ease® XL Saline Powder is a unique nasal and sinus irrigation solution and moisturizer developed by Grossan, maker of the Hydro Pulse™ Sinus Irrigation System. A safe alternative to over-the-counter nasal sprays and saline products, Breathe-Ease contains no preservatives, iodine or other chemicals that can harm sensitive nasal membranes. Never burns or stings.
This product provides relief from: Sinus Trouble
Breathe-Ease® XL Formulated Saline Powder - 30 Packets, features a newly enhanced moisturizing formula that is more than just plain saline. The enhanced formula more fully addresses the issue of the nose's ability to adequately moisturize the air you breathe when there is irritation caused by infection, allergies, dry conditions, and even the use (or over use) of over-the-counter nasal sprays and other products that so often contain drying, and even harmful, additives and preservatives. To overcome these issues, Breathe-Ease XL's preservative, iodine and additive-free formula helps to achieve and maintain clear breathing and healthy cilia function through the moistening and cleansing of the nose and sinuses. Developed by Grossan, the same company that makes the Hydro Pulse™ Nasal/Sinus Irrigation System, Breathe-Ease XL is the smart alternative to over-the-counter alternatives.
Breathe-Ease® XL comes in a box of 30 Pre-Measured Packets (5 grams each). Also available in an economical 190 gram (6.7 oz) bottle (sold separately).
- Enhanced formula moisturizes sinuses and improves ciliary flow while cleaning
- Especially beneficial in thinning nasal secretions and clearing blocked nasal passages
- No drugs, preservatives, additives, iodine, or silica to cause discomfort
- 30 pre-measured 5-gram packets for convenience with no measuring
- Use with Grossan Hydro Pulse or any other sinus irrigation device
- Effective and worry free
Breathe-Ease® XL Ingredients:
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xylitol, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride.
Grossan uses no preservatives and no additives (including no Benzalkonium) in its Breathe-Ease® XL line of moisturizing saline solution products.
Preservatives and additives have been found to be harmful or irritating to the nose. One such preservative that has reached notoriety in the medical community is Benzalkonium. The Benzalkonium Sodium preservative has been found to be problematic when used in the nose, specifically to cause rhinitis medicamentosum. Additive problems have become so prevalent that the Dannemiller Memorial Educational Foundation now specially trains its doctors on this topic. The training emphasizes that additives can be particularly irritating to those with allergies or sinus infections. Additional information is readily available in medical literature on problems that can be caused by Benzalkonium.
Directions for Use:
Please read the directions that come with the Breathe-Ease® XL Packets.
If you will be using Breathe-Ease XL with the Grossan Hydro Pulse™ Sinus Irrigation System, please read the directions that came with the system or refer to the Quick Instructions on the Owner's Manual tab (summarized below).
- To use Breathe-Ease XL pre-measured packets in the Grossan Hydro Pulse™ Sinus Irrigation System:
- Empty one (1) packet into the irrigator's reservoir. Fill the reservoir with lukewarm water to the 500 cc mark (about 16 ozs). Mix until all powder is dissolved, and replace the reservoir on the base. (Alternatively you can add one (1) teaspoon of the loose Breathe-Ease XL powder, following the same directions).
- For those who need a higher saline content, the formula can safely be mixed as a hypertonic solution by adding more mix (the manufacturer suggests 3-times the standard amount of powder).
- It is recommended that sterile, distilled, filtered (0.2 micron filter) or previously boiled water (cooled to lukewarm, room or body temperature) be used in irrigation devices to prevent the introduction of impurities into the nasal and sinus passages.
Click here to view Quick Instructions on using the Grossan Hydro Pulse™ Nasal / Sinus Irrigation System.