Allergy & Asthma News
Allergy & Asthma Links
Allergy & Asthma Blog
- Allergy Bedding
- Air Purifiers
- Allergy Masks
- Asthma Treatment
- Babies and Children
- Bath and Body Products
- Bed Bug Prevention
- Cleaning Products
- Dust Mite Control
- Eczema Control
- Furnace Filters
- Pet Allergy Control
- Sinus Care
- UV Sanitizers
- Vacuum Cleaners
I NEED RELIEF FROM
- Kills dust mites for up to six months
- Works on both carpets and fabrics
- Safe for people and pets
Item #'s: D7825 - D7826
Dustmite DescriptionDustmite is ideal for people with dust mite allergies. The treatment can be used all over the house, on carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies. Because it lasts six months and has a low cost per square foot, it is an effective and inexpensive way to dramatically reduce the symptoms of people with dust mite allergies. Keep in mind that it does not impact pollens and pet dander. For those allergens, it is necessary to use Allersearch X-Mite and Allersearch ADS Spray (which have a higher cost per square foot). For someone whose primary allergy is dust mites, Dustmite is a great choice.
- One treatment lasts six months
- Simply mix with water and spray onto carpets and fabrics
- Effectiveness gradually builds over eight weeks and remains at peak with treatments every six months
- 8 oz. bag covers 250 square feet (#D7825)
- 2 lb. bag covers 800 square feet (#D7826)
- Uses a borate compound to kill dust mites
- The compound also kills fleas, cockroaches, and ants
- Will not stain fabrics
What is Boron?
Boron is a natural element that is essential for healthy plant growth and aids in the assimilation of calcium in the human body. Borates have a long history of use in insect control, and are effective against fleas, termites, cock-roaches and ants.
Is Dustmite safe?
In studies conducted at the University of California, The Ecology Works DustMite and Flea Control has been proven to have very low toxicity. Reviewed by the California EPA, it was determined to have insignificant human exposure risk associated with application.
Will Dustmite harm my fabrics?
The Ecology Works DustMite and Flea Control is clear and odorless, has a neutral pH, and will not stain lightly colored fabrics.