Allergy & Asthma News
Allergy & Asthma Links
Allergy & Asthma Blog
- Allergy Bedding
- Air Purifiers
- Allergy Masks
- Asthma Treatment
- Babies and Children
- Bath and Body Products
- Bed Bug Prevention
- Cleaning Products
- Dust Mite Control
- Eczema Control
- Furnace Filters
- Pet Allergy Control
- Sinus Care
- UV Sanitizers
- Vacuum Cleaners
I NEED RELIEF FROM
Health Tip: Does Asthma Affect Your Sleep?
Take medications as your doctor prescribes
(HealthDay News) -- Asthma can affect your sleep, as symptoms often worsen at night.
The National Sleep Foundation offers this advice to help control asthma and enjoy a better night's sleep:
- Take all medications as prescribed, at the same time each day.
- Use a peak flow meter regularly to monitor changes in lung function.
- Learn what your asthma triggers are, and take steps to avoid those triggers.
- Get plenty of sleep each night.
- Ask your doctor about the potential benefits of an anti-inflammatory medication.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.