Allergy & Asthma News
Allergy & Asthma Links
Allergy & Asthma Blog
- Allergy Bedding
- Air Purifiers
- Allergy Masks
- Asthma Treatment
- Babies and Children
- Bath and Body Products
- Bed Bug Prevention
- Cleaning Products
- Dust Mite Control
- Eczema Control
- Furnace Filters
- Pet Allergy Control
- Sinus Care
- UV Sanitizers
- Vacuum Cleaners
I NEED RELIEF FROM
Health Tip: Don't Neglect Warning Signs of Lung Disease
Chronic cough is a prime symptom
(HealthDay News) -- Your lungs are delicate organs, and whatever is in the air you breathe can directly affect their health.
The American Lung Association says warning signs of lung disease include:
- A cough that lasts at least a month.
- Shortness of breath after little or no activity, or that doesn't improve after you've finished exercising.
- Wheezing or other signs of difficulty breathing.
- Chronic chest pain that lasts at least a month.
- Producing blood when you cough.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.