Allergy & Asthma News
Allergy & Asthma Links
Allergy & Asthma Blog
- Allergy Bedding
- Air Purifiers
- Allergy Masks
- Asthma Treatment
- Babies and Children
- Bath and Body Products
- Bed Bug Prevention
- Cleaning Products
- Dust Mite Control
- Eczema Control
- Furnace Filters
- Pet Allergy Control
- Sinus Care
- UV Sanitizers
- Vacuum Cleaners
I NEED RELIEF FROM
Health Tip: Possible Signs of an Ear Infection
They include pulling at the ear
(HealthDay News) -- Ear infections are common in babies and young toddlers, who may not always be able to verbalize that something's wrong.
The National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders says symptoms of an ear infection may include:
- Pulling or tugging at the ear.
- Crying frequently or acting very fussy.
- Having trouble sleeping.
- Running a fever, which is common in young children and infants.
- Having fluid draining from the ear.
- Seeming clumsy or having trouble balancing.
- Having difficulty hearing or failing to respond to soft sounds.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.